If you are working with any project which needs a specific version of cPanel to run, then you can change the PHP version by following steps:-
- Login into your cPanel
- Then Search "Select PHP Version"
- Click on it to access the feature
- In my Domains, you can see an option named "Current PHP version"
- There will be a drop-down with a list of all available PHP Versions
- Select your PHP Version
- Now to Save this setting click on "Set as Current"
Your PHP version is changed for that specific domain.